We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Provide technical support to clients in person and remotely provide enterprise-level assistance to clients
- Take ownership and track customer issues till resolution and follow standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal departments.
- Install, troubleshoot, and work on various MW, OSP, IP, Power equipment
- Supervise installation and maintenance vendors - OSP, MW, IP, Power, etc.
- Ability to work round-the-clock to provide quality customer service to clients whenever the need arises and be able to work calmly under pressure
- Able to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies.
- OND in any technical field or a minimum of two years experience in Microwave, OSP, Power, and troubleshooting basic IP or Network issues
- Problem-solving skills
- Good client-facing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Possess basic level knowledge of communications technologies and inter-networking principles
- Demonstrate competency in analytical techniques necessary to handle basic assignments
- Exhibit fundamental understanding of pertinent telecom equipment, materials, systems, and business processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player
- Ability to develop decision-making skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.