This role is responsible for carrying out planned and contingency operations and maintenance (O&M) services in accordance with approved procedures and safety standards
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Identifies the root cause of customer issues and advises on the best cause of action to resolve the issue.
- Identifies the resources needed to solve the issue and estimates the effort required.
- Collaborates with other internal functions to ensure the availability of resources required to resolve the issue and keep the customer up to date on intervention efforts and relevant timelines,
- Implements technical solutions at customer sites while ensuring quality work and customer satisfaction.
- Implements technical solutions at Point of Presence sites in compliance with approved policies, procedures, and work standards.
- Implements disaster recovery plan as and when needed.
- Implements proactive maintenance and sets up system monitoring, to reduce equipment failure and incident response time.
- Maintains engineering equipment.
- Diagnoses network and device problems and implements technical or procedural solutions.
- Performs Quality Control on structured cabling and related projects on all sites and other Facilities.
- Performs inventory of equipment and consumables required on all sites, ensuring availability and repair/return of same.
- Maintains accurate records of the condition of systems, and equipment in all buildings, and inspections.
- Prepares regular reports on all POPs conditions, inspections, and work orders as may be necessary.
- A BSc degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a related field
- Excellent time management skills.
- Mechanical and electrical skills.
- Ability to problem-solve.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.