Mandatory requirement: Successful applicants must be self–driven and must operate in line with our company culture and values: Safety, People & Professionalism, Integrity, Customer-centricity, Excellence & Shared Prosperity (SPICES).
Reports To – Region Lead
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source suitable, fit for purpose 3rd party vehicles as required for all NG – Ride services in a timely manner.
- Build relationships that enable easy access to third-party trucks, cars, buses, and other vehicle types as required.
- Track and monitor all vehicles operating within your region throughout the trip i.e. to and from the destination.
- Organize rescue mission and manage client by ensuring trip information and progress is duly and clearly communicated as required.
- Acquire new customers and grow the volume of business with existing customers within your region
- Manage clients with the aim of building mutually beneficial relationships
- Retrieval of all documentation required for invoicing
- Vehicle inspections
- Supervise all vehicle maintenance activities including cost management
- Prompt resolution of client issues
- Manage all activities related to journey management
- Provide technical support and advice to management
- Develop new processes to drive deliverables, review and recommend modifications to existing processes and systems where required
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- A degree from a higher institution
- Excellent knowledge of the state where you wish to be employed
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Be proficient in analyzing risks as well as business problems so as to be able to make optimal decisions
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.