Education & Requirements:
- Minimum qualification: BSc Electrical Electronics Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Registered member of Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) COREN certified will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Hospital and Laboratory equipment repairs
- Must have hands-on experience in Haematology and coagulation automated analyzers;
- Advanced knowledge in Laboratory Information System ( LIS), IT Systems, and Integrated Communication Systems in Laboratories.
- Installation, Maintenance, and repair of Sysmex analyzers at customer site
- Adhere to Sysmex Service guidelines and local service SOPs.
- Give end-user training on installed analyzers advising correct way of the usage
- Ensure timely and effective technical product update including software updates
- Check the performance of the analyzer ensuring adherence to quality control measures and Calibrator.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance according to checklist and within specified SLAs.
- Respond to customer inquiries online Troubleshoot analyzers s or visit the site
- Support on spare parts ordering by advising on preventive maintenance kits stock, calibrator, etc
- Prepare customer service report in compliance with Service SOPs
- Implement Field Service Corrective Action
- Increase Sysmex service profitability through cost-effective means.
- Provide support for installation of analyzers
- Provide timely intervention during emergency callouts
- Plan and implement timely preventive maintenance on all analyzers
- Carry out timely software/hardware updates on all analyzers
- Provide monthly activity reports to the Technical Service Manager.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria with extensive travel within Nigeria
What we offer:
- Competitive and compensation benefits
- We provide an inclusive environment that empowers our people and honor cultural diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or any other protected characteristics under applicable law.
PS: Potential Candidate must be able to submit the following documents:
- Academic and related job certificates
- A CV and cover letter
- A Valid National ID
- Driver’s License
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position. We look forward to receiving your application.