Prairiemart Distribution (RC 1735951) Nigeria is a small family-owned Business, that originated from Canada and we have a handful of locations across Africa. We are suppliers of Industrial and Safety Equipment’s but not limited to household Products, we have over 600,000 Items from Our warehouse and we hold some products in our stores located in some parts of Africa. Some of these products are Prairiemart Product owned, and we carry for other vendors as well.
Prairiemart Distribution is a sister company to (Havillah Consulting Safety AND Industrial Service) is currently seeking a fields sales representative Located in Abuja-and Lagos Nigeria ready to work and Join a small Family-owned business seeking to maintain a steady presence in Nigeria. Duties will include servicing and up- selling existing clients, as well as finding and developing new clients. Experience developing and managing a large geographic territory is desired.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Proven success managing a book of business in a quota-driven environment.
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to give sales presentations & build trust-based relationships quickly.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced, competitive environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in CRM knowledge and utilization; Microsoft Office; Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel overnight as needed to cover large sales territory.
A Diploma from a marketing Background is required.
- Outspoken and Well Articulated persona is an asset.
- Criminal Record Check from Lagos State Police Command (Provided by Prairiemart Legal and 50% paid by Applicant)
- EFCC Background Check (Provided by Prairiemart Legal and 50% paid by Applicant)
- Covid- 19 Health Check (Provided and up 50% Paid by Prairiemart Legal)
- We will Need 1 Guarantor that are related to You.
- We will Need 1 Guarantor that are not related to You.
PAY AND BENEFIT
- Salary of a Monthly wage of NGN 30,000 - NGN 50,000 Depending On experience
- Travel Allowance of Maximum 5days Outside Residential Area
- Stipends Payment for Out of Town for 5 Days Outside Residential Area
- Health and Medical Benefits Applicable Immediately Upon employment confirmation Paid to Representative Monthly Upon Proof of Health Insurance
- Probation Period Valid for 1 Year.
Monthly Profit Sharing Based on Achieved Target Maximum Up Too Maximum of 2%