JOB TITLE: Field Sales Manager/ Sales Partner
Execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly and annual sales targets.
1. Deliver the monthly sales targets for the assigned territory.
2. Achieve availability of our products in wholesale and retail outlets at the same level as our main competitors.
3. Work with assigned team and Distributors to activate our products at the point of sale.
4. Identify, create and execute opportunities with Distributors/assigned resources to increase sell-in/sell-out.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
2. Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all Distributors and sub-distributors.
3. Monitor Distributors’ turnover and stocks weekly and ensure that our SKUs are available and that the Distributors reach their monthly targets.
4. Develop and execute action plans in case the Distributors falls behind on his/her monthly target.
5. Perform daily reconciliation of dealer stocks sold through redistribution.
6. Monitor and report activities of competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc.).
7. Effective management and development of the assigned team in meeting sales targets.
• Executing sales plan for the territory
• Proficiency in executing “Steps of the Call” and in building strong relationships with customers.
• Information tracking, analysis, and preparing for a presentation.
• Good communication Skills and must be goal-driven.
• Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
• Strong sales analytics, monitoring and evaluation
Below criteria are must:
1. Minimum Graduate
2. Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
3. Must be able to use handheld device and have good knowledge of sales applications.
4. Age must not be more than 35 years