- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division, University Degree or HND obtained from a highly rated/reputable University, Polytechnic, or College of Technology. Online studies are not acceptable.
- Should have attended a great Secondary School and finished with excellent results at Secondary School Level.
- Matured and intelligent university graduate with experience in the paints industry.
- Both male and female candidates can apply
- Experience in the paints manufacturing industry is an essential requirement for this job
- Must have physically attended a University in Nigeria or abroad with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division and is able to speak English and Yoruba very fluently.
- The candidate must have great communication skills, analytic, self-confident, and be able to work with minimum supervision.
Monthly Salary:NGN 100,000 (Negotiable) plus generous Sales Commissions spelt out in employment letter.
Sales Targets and a short probationary period apply.
Other Benefits: A Vehicle and Driver will be provided.