- Generate new leads and manage into a customer via campaigns, webinars, meetings, emails, conferences, etc.
- Assist in developing effective and creative campaigns.
- Contact and meet potential clients on a regular basis for new opportunities.
- Develop positive relationship with existing clients for repeat business.
- Coordinate proactively for development of marketing collateral, website content, newsletters, etc.
- Generate and analyze metric reports to measure the success of marketing/sales programs.
- Proactively work to achieve sales goals monthly.
- Address all inquiries related to product/service.
- Participate in industry meetings, sales conferences, outreach events, etc to promote company’s products/services.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Lagos
- Fluency in speaking the Yoruba language is necessary
- Ability to speak the Hausa language is an added advantage
- Salary: N100,000