- HND/BSC/BA in marketing, business administration, communications or relevant discipline
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Social media savvy
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Proven work experience in the field
- He/she will be responsible for driving brand awareness through on-site, face-to-face interaction with consumers
- He/she will serve as a liaison personnel between the organization and customers, as they provide valuable information about products and services to consumers.
- He/she will foster human relationships through communication in order to drive sales.
- He/she will work closely with marketing managers and the sales team to promote lead generation and create upsell opportunities.
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities.
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
Salary: 10’000 allowance – 70’000 on meeting Target