The particular role cannot be over-emphasized as sales is the lifeblood of any organization. However, we are looking beyond basic sales to create a lifetime of profitable relationships with customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in fields related to but not limited to economics, marketing, and business administration.
- Minimum of 1 year-long experience in marketing with an established organization with a proven track record
- Strategic personality type
- Creative thinking
- Standout communication skills
- Good storyteller
- Above-average research skills
- Good time management skill
- Good observational skill
- High willingness to learn
- Ability to Understand the ever-changing market and customer
- High level of intelligence.
Location: Port Harcourt
Remuneration: NGN 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.