- A well qualified professional who will work within the Engineering Department to implement the company’s strategic objectives.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Masters Degree from reputable institutions and relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- 3 years post qualification experience including at least 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Reports to Manager, Engineering Department.
Work within the Engineering Department to support:
• The execution of the company’s projects
• Monitoring and assistance with project management
• Compliance with all applicable design and engineering codes and standards (Nigeria and International)
• Research and analyze market trends, competitor offerings, demographics forming the basis of the company’s corporate strategies
• Coordinate with the engineering, finance and corporate departments as well as the operations staff of the affiliate companies
• Develop systems and processes to achieve budgeted results, internal financial criteria and KPIs
• Support the Management and Engineering Teams in effective and technically appropriate project planning, strategy development and implementation against work plans and the Company’s strategic objectives
• Assist the HSE Department with the setting up of the company’s HSE
systems and direct internal operations to ensure strict adherence with the company’s HSE policies and all applicable national and international HSE legislation and regulations.
• Report Types:
1. Daily reports
2. Weekly Reports
3. Monthly Reports
4. Annual reports
5. Emergency Reports
• Reporting Objectives
• Reporting Outcomes
• Gap Analysis
• Usability of Information and Data
• Feedback and Action Mechanisms
• Process Management
• Issues Management
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• A high level of administrative skills
• The ability to work with discretion
• Systematic working style
• Excellent research skills
• Ability to work under pressure.