As a credit risk/appraisal officer, you would be saddled with the duty of identifying and eliminating/reducing potential default red flags prior to the disbursement of a loan facility. You would also be responsible for making deductions from several information sources pertaining to the 5Cs of credit with capacity, character, and collateral as major priorities. Making recommendations to management before, during, and after the disbursement of a loan facility as to the best actions to be taken, taking several economic factors into consideration.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Embark on physical visitation to potential borrowers’ business places for evaluation of business books, taking inventory and turnover into consideration
- Physical visitation of customer’s residences to verify address information provided
- Physical visitation of other parties to the loan such as the loan guarantors and co-debtors to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities and can easily be located if necessary
- Ensuring collateral adequacies by visiting the collateral locations, and taking quality photographic shots of the collaterals for uploads (this also applies to the proof of ownership to be provided by the borrower)
- Prepare comprehensive reports on daily credit activities
- Perform all other credit-related functions as may be assigned by a supervisor
- A minimum of a B.Sc/H.ND in any business-related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years experience in credit risk management with a financial institution
- A good knowledge of financial analysis is an added advantage
- Apt attention to details
- Proven simple/complex analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Agility and perseverance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.