Local Government Areas:
- Abu-Odual LGA
- Ahoada East LGA
- Ahoada West LGA
- Akuku-Toru LGA
- Andoni LGA
- Asari-Toru LGA
- Bonny LGA
- Degema LGA
- Eleme LGA
- Emohua LGA
- Etche LGA
- Gokana LGA
- Ikwerre LGA
- Oyigbo LGA
- Khana LGA
- Obio-Akpor LGA
- Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni LGA
- Ogu-Bolo LGA
- Okrika LGA
- Omumma LGA
- Opobo-Nkoro LGA
- Portharcourt LGA
- Tai LGA
- Perform verification tasks in a timely fashion as assigned by the supervisors.
- Manage the flow of information, keep track of documents and submit data in verification systems.
- Meet Quality Control requirements and maintain the integrity of data and reports
- Ability to carry out address verifications
- Should be between the age of 18 and 45 years
- Minimum Educational Requirement - Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Own a Smartphone with Android O.S. 6.0.
- Have a functional email address
- Ability to send and receive emails
- Kindly state your current LGA on your cover letter.
- All applicants should state the Local Government Areas and Full home address on the Cover Letter for their application.
- To qualify for this role, you should be able to work in the specified LGA you have applied to.
- Salary- payment is made per verification done. You have the opportunity to make as much as you want in a month.