StrategicHire Africa is a talent management firm that specializes in offering talent management solutions to our varied clients.
Our client, one of the leading fertility medical facilities in the country is in need of Fertility Nurses.
1. To Coordinate patient`s treatments and/or procedures, such as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), etc
2. To manage patient’s waiting lists, maintenance and scheduling cycles. ie. Schedules Embryo Transfers, Embryo Retrievals, Frozen Eggs Cycles, and Intrauterine Insemination.
3. Assess patients: plan and implementation of care.
4. The nurse takes the client through the whole IVF treatment process step by step. She will repeat everything that she has told to make sure that the client understands everything that is going on.
5. The nurse must understand the basics of gynecology and obstetrics, They are the most important bridge between highly technical information and physician prescriptions and their patients’ ability to understand and implement the treatment.
Qualifications and Experience:
Basic Nursing qualification - RN, Bsc,
2 - 4 years experience as a fertility nurse.
Interested and qualified applicants should send CVs using the role applied for as the subject of the mail.