- Create an outstanding buying experience for the customer
- Create a professional buying atmosphere
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries
- Assess customer needs and the right fit with the total technology solution
- Solve issues
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Work with store management in the opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
- Assist with inventory counts as needed.
- Assist in maintaining store appearance, backroom, restrooms, and individual work area according to the retail store standards.
- Receive and process all payments and provide the customer with additional
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with Wireless Vision policies and procedures.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND
- Must have very good Fashion Sense
- Must be Computer Literate
- Must be conversant with Social Media
- Female Applicant Only