• Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation including, Sales and inventory management, Employee on job training, and development, Financial management, Customer service leadership.
• Grow sales through the implementation of marketing and merchandising systems
• Responsible for the store’s or outlet’s revenue quota.
Duties & Responsibilities Management:
• Lead others and work effectively with store team
• Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store’s team
• Effectively communicate information to store team and supervisors in an open and timely manner
• Support Store team with actions plans for operational and service improvement.
• Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
• Promote the company’s customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
• Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching
• Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
• Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers • Maintain customer privacy by not sharing customer data without authorization.
• Stock shelves
• Manage re-order levels & restocking from HQ for the store
• Conduct merchandising activities in line with approved brand guidelines
• Account for promotional and sales support materials
• Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
Job Requirements Minimum Education Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree/HND
• Master’s Degree is an advantage
• 3-4+ years of retail store experience.
• Experience as store or outlet manager related retail environment and/or Luxury, boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred. Experience with retail point of sale system very necessary
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
• Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
• Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
• Analytical competencies
• Skin types
• Strong presentation skills
• Negotiation skills
• Persuasion Skills
• Adept business knowledge
• Abilities to organize
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
• Above average Telesales/Phone Skills
• IT skills
• Customer service skills
• Team skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Time Management skills