EKO INNOVATION CENTRE
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (e.g monitor logbook, access control).
- Performs administrative and office support activities
- Welcome all visitors with a warm welcome and guide them properly
- Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
- Maintain attendance logbook and provide attendance report with every day and 31st of every month.
- Arrange beverage and snacks for employees during training and meetings such as MPR, Financial Planning has been guided by the Group Head HR.
- Responds to inquiries from employees, candidates and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Assist in sorting and analysing Cvs
- To work on other assigned task given by the Line Manager
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, sorting and distributing such
- OND, HND or B.Sc in Business Admin, Mass Communication or Social Sciences related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years cognate experience
- Candidates must be between 25 - 28 years old.
- Clerical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical & critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Confidential attributes
- Computer skills
- Reasoning ability
- Relationship Management
- Application Closing Date
15th November 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a recent picture (compulsory) using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must reside in Ikoyi, Onikan or Obalende and its environs.