The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
This candidate should have strong communication skills.
She should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand Maintain existing business Think critically when planning to assure project success Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Prior industry related business development experience is required