- Manage dispatch drivers, orders and deliveries for Clients
- Manage Company website activities and social media handles.
- Answer phone calls and transfer them as necessary
- Drafts, Formats and prints relevant documents.
- Manage Staff expenses request.
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes.
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Manage outgoing post and record data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times and location.
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested.
- OND/HND/BSC in any degree (2.1 or 2.2)
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically) as well as social media marketing
- A female between the ages 18 – 25 years.
- Must be living within Ajah /Abijo axis.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail