- Participate in stock management and control
- Assist shoppers to locate the products and goods they desire
- Perform cash processing and card payments
- Stock shelves with goods
- Answer queries from shoppers
- Guide and give advice to customers on product selection
- Keep the store clean and tidy
- Assist in merchandising the store
- Look out for shoplifters; responsible for security within the store
- Receive and store stock.
- Coordinating and communicating with the owner, clients, and creative team
- Following up with clients through email and/or phone
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- A love for fashion and an interest in working with a variety of people are also necessary.
- Must be polite and helpful
- Possess a detailed understanding of the area of sales
- Knowledge of inventory techniques
- Smart in appearance and articulate.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative and to communicate efficiently with clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Comfortable with calls coming in and going out (good phone personality).
- Confident and self-motivated
- Ability to use social media as an effective form of marketing, provide innovative ideas to promote the marketing and advertising campaigns in the interest of the fashion business.
- Candidates living within the Yaba / mainland area of Lagos will be most preferred.
- Working experience in fashion retail would be an advantage
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of the fashion industry
- Benefits: up to 20% off DFl merchandise,
- Salary very attractive
- 12 days paid leave
- 6 days /week