This is a 6-month contract with a possible extension position. Developing and implementing marketing and sales strategy to achieve sales targets as well as developing and implementing digital marketing and communications strategy to drive the acquisition of new merchants and customers on the e-commerce marketplace platform.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and implement branding initiatives and joint marketing partnerships consistent with the goals and objectives of the business
- Define and implement consistent Ananse brand personality and editorial voice across different channels: eCommerce website, social media platforms, etc, and ensure editorial content on the website and social media appeals to the Ananse target market
- Work with creative staff, agencies, and other department heads to produce high-quality multimedia marketing collateral and editorial content that is aligned with the brand and business imperatives
- Develop and implement marketing plans within budget requirements
- Develop and implement communications plans across all communications channels (online and offline) to reach appropriate target audiences
- Develop and implement social media and digital content strategy
- Develop and deliver marketing and branding training to support targeted and current fashion merchants on the eCommerce marketplace platform
- Secure PR/earned media coverage from local and international media to build awareness and reputation of Ananse among the target audience
- Connect Ananse to online audiences, especially targeting global audiences with an interest in Africa and African fashion
- Manage external advertising and PR agencies
- Manage marketing team and provide leadership at the management level
- Provide the CEO and management team with input into strategic plans for the business.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in an e-commerce marketing and communications management role
- Relevant Marketing and Communications degree or MBA with a specialization in Marketing
- Good understanding of fashion eCommerce marketplaces
- Strong fashion social media and digital content experience
- Strong proficiency in internet marketing techniques, technologies, and solutions
- Excellent writing, editing, and public relations skills
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong data and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to drive marketing and business KPIs in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving capabilities with a record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems in an environment with incomplete information and tight timelines
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.