This is a 6-month contract with a possible extension position. Defining and executing digital marketing strategies to achieve sales targets as well as defining and executing (end-to-end integrated) digital marketing programmes designed to raise awareness and adoption of Ananse as a key e-commerce partner for fashion designers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Define and execute global e-commerce marketing programmes and performance marketing campaigns to drive revenue
- Define, coordinate and execute growth programmes that optimise revenue funnels
- Develop partnership value propositions and marketing programmes to build a sales pipeline and make Ananse the preferred marketplace for African fashion designers
- Develop a marketplace marketing plan in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Develop and deliver digital marketing training to support targeted and current fashion merchants on the Ananse eCommerce marketplace platform.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience, of which a minimum of 2 years in a senior e-commerce marketing or sales role
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in leading the development and execution of digital marketing programmes and media plans
- Good understanding of fashion marketplaces and the African fashion landscape
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Creative problem solver who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong people, stakeholder and project management skills
- International exposure and understanding of different cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to drive marketing and business KPIs in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving capabilities with a record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems in an environment with incomplete information and tight timelines
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.