- Develop well-organized fashion design plans and create new fashion concepts.
- Coordinate the advertising and marketing/Social Media departments to create effective strategies.
- Remain up-to-date with the recent trends in the fashion industry
- Generate concepts for photoshoots, hire suitable models, and book the photographer, location, and clothing.
- Observe fashion publications and schedule meetings with designers to stay informed on trends
- Assess the possible success of different clothing lines, compare and improve the brand.
- Select outfits and accessories for promotional marketing purposes.
- Share your fashion recommendations and analysis with management and clients to help them select the proper inventory purchases.
- High School Diploma, BSc or Equivalent
- Between 3 – 5 years. Experience in a similar or creative role will be of added advantage.
- Outstanding planning and project management abilities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Creative eye for design, copy, and fashion
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends
- Cheerful and result oriented
- Willing to travel for projects
SALARY: NGN 80,000 –100,000
Location: Festac Lagos.