- Assisting the Farm Director in implementing field activities for the farm
- In charge of all Oil palm plantation and crops field maintenance
- Management of the entire field staff from supervisors to field workers
- Planning and monitoring of all agriculture related work on the farm to ensure targets are met
- Development of the plantations including new crops planting
Attributes Required for Farm Supervisor position:
- Need to be a self starter and motivated to progress to a higher position
- Able to live in a remote location
- Need to to be goal oriented
- Work effectively as part of a team
You must have experience of working on large commercial farms and field experience of cultivating oil palms, pineapples, and other perennial fruits.
You need to hold a first degree or equivalent in Agriculture related disciple and highly computer literate.
If you fulfill all the above, we are keen to hear from you.