Assist in maintaining crop production and operations which include transplant preparation; soil preparation; pest and weed management using organic practices;
harvest and post-harvest handling.
Assist in completing accurate crop production records and planting schedules.
Work with farm staff to continually improved farm productivity.
Follow Farm Safety Guidelines and Safe Food Handling Guidelines.
Maintain tools, equipment and facilities, keep farm and all facilities clean, tidy and organized.
Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competence
• Get-it done, Execution focused!
• Honest, highly committed and dependable.
• Passionate, strategic, breathes ownership.
• Excellent stakeholder management and relational skills
• High bar for excellence and strong analytical skills.
• Interpersonal relational skills, highly diplomatic and yet result oriented.
• Strong business acumen and ability to identify and convert opportunities.
• Strong awareness and understanding of local regulations related to private sector businesses with emphasis on Agric. Business.
• Strict routine adaptability and implementation of creative procedures
• Very strong ability to multi-task and balance projects at various stages simultaneously. • Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to solve problems or overcome issues quickly and creatively.
• Passionate about eradicating hunger.
• Proven ability to work steadily and independently with minimum supervision.
Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in Agricultural management
At least two (2) years of farm experience, preferably on a diversified product farm.
AGE: 27 - 35
Applicants should be willing to relocate to IWO, Osun State.