- Coordinate the entire farm activities to ensure strict adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures
- Possessing stock skills such as fish handling, spawning, grading, and harvesting
- Monitoring the health of the fish and treating them when appropriate
- Planning breeding programmes and growing schedules to obtain maximum efficiency
- Paying close attention to details in order to avoid expensive fish losses
- Ensuring water supply is of sufficient quality for the stock
- Ensure that the fishes are fed the right quantities of meals at the right time.
- Paying close attention to details in order to avoid expensive fish losses in what can be a high-risk industry
- Adapting to new technologies as they develop and learning practical skills
- Preparation of weekly and/or monthly reports as requested by management.
- B.Sc/HND preferably in Engineering, applied chemical and biological sciences
- At least 5yrs extensive fish farming experience
- Excellent skill in Human Resource management
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on operations experience.
- Strong sense of reliability, organization and self-motivation
- Focused, enthusiastic and confident.
- Experienced enough to provide operational support across multiple events
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. For the successful candidate, we offer onsite accommodation.
The application closes in two weeks from the date of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.