- Assessing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements based on findings.
- Ensures accurate collection of data in the field.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
- Ensuring all farm requirements like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are restocked on time.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Organizing effective marketing and sale of farm products.
- Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
- Collaborating with the board to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Science, Project Management, Economics or equivalent (ability to deliver is of utmost importance).
- At least 3 years of practical and relatable experience.
- A passion for agriculture with excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make good decisions in that capacity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Readiness to work overtime as required.
- Additional knowledge in business management or administration is a plus.
Salary: NGN 150,000- 200,000