- Creating feasible production plans within the Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) period that meet the market demand, taking into consideration available capacity, labor, materials, inventory policy, and product family sequencing; thereby optimizing the factory's ability to produce the SKUs within the families.
- Identification of possible opportunities and practical issues (plant shutdowns, timing of promotion activity, etcetera) within the DPS period.
- Providing advance information on labor and resource requirements within the DPS period.
- Providing daily production and material status updates for management decisions.
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in an Engineering or Mathematical/Statistically related course.
- 2 - 3 years relevant hands-on experience in at least one of the following Supply Chain functions - Demand and Supply Planning, Detailed Production Scheduling system, Distribution Requirement Planning, Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planning, etcetera.
- Excellent proficiency level in the use of Microsoft Office tools. Working knowledge of Power BI and SAP is added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and numerical aptitude.
- Basic understanding of LEAN principles, Just-In-Time manufacturing, Kaizen, and Supply Chain KPIs.
- Adaptability, quick learner, and Innovation.
- Eye for Detail, Multi-tasking ability, and Service Orientation.