- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory target
- Oversees the workers and the equipment in the factory
- Screening, Recruiting and training new factory workers
The ideal candidates must possess the following:
- A good first degree from a reputable institution in business management, agriculture, industrial management, Food Tech, Logistics and/or related field.
- At least 10years working experience as a manager or supervisor in a manufacturing/Oil processing.
- Proven experience in managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Sound Knowledge of industry- specific factory equipment.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management.
- Good Hygiene.
- Effective communication skills