Employment Type: Full Time
· Demonstrate ownership for the definition of the Factory’s strategy and ensure alignment with the corporate strategy.
· Provide strategic guidance and oversight in the development of strategic plans for the Factory.
· Oversee the in-depth research, assessment and analysis and benchmark the Factory management strategies against other major players and competitors.
· Continually control and monitor Factory performance through measurement and analysis through the use of standard tools, benchmarking and pre-defined Company indicators.
· Oversee the execution and implementation of risk management frameworks and disaster recovery plans to ensure optimal Factory performance and minimize operational losses.
· Implement appropriate strategies, plans and programmes for producing quality products and achieving set levels of Factory capacity utilisation and efficiency.
· Oversee the execution of all necessary systems, controls, policies and procedures to ensure a rigorous financial framework for the Factory.
· Develop a customer-oriented culture in alignment with the Company’s values ensuring prompt feedback in addressing customer complaints issues.
· Identify the right mix of people, innovation, management and monitor overall manpower and material resource requirements to meet with Factory budgets.
· Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key organisations and champion the formulation of strategic business alliances representing the factory with government and other regulatory bodies.
· Ensure continuous review and assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of the Factory’s policies, procedures and processes, identify improvement opportunities and ensure alignment with the Country’s standards.
· Receive and review periodic financial and non-financial reports to effectively monitor and steer the activities of the Factory to meet strategic objectives.
· Minimum of 25 years’ experience, including at least 10 years in an Agro Sacks manufacturing environment.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Engineering discipline.
· Professional degree/ qualification such as MBA is required.
· Ability to think strategically and holistically and appreciate the systematic impact of complex issues and solutions.
· Well-developed leadership and people management skills, including the ability to manage multi-national and cross-cultural teams effectively.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills.