We are looking to hire a factory manager /accountant that will manage the company’s factory operations, and financial transactions, including production, trading profit & loss accounts, and preparation of weekly and monthly accounting reports. The Manager/Accountant is expected to plan, organize and execute operational & accounting work, manage Staff, prepare financial records in compliance with audit requirements; participate in the development, and preparation of related budgetary records and reports; perform analytical studies, reconciliations, and produce special reports; and perform related work as required.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Coordinate Staff and Administrative Management
- Oversee Factory Operations for optimum performance
- Effective Vendor & Off-taker Management
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Reports & Bank Reconciliation
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivables, including Debtors and Creditors Ledgers
- Ensure timely bank deposit & reconciliation
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Handle annual financial transaction and documentation
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Administering payrolls and controlling expendirure.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND/HND/BSc. in Accounting, Economics or relevant Degree
- The candidate must be highly computer literate
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years working experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with Accounting Software packages (including SAGE & Quick Books, Advanced MS Excel)
- Experience with general Ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Experience in a Production Company is an advantage.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 and above
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.