● Maintaining and repairing office appliances and equipment. Ensuring that the lighting, air conditioning and ventilation systems are operating properly to provide good working conditions for all staff.
● Manage all office utilities as well as engage the necessary service providers, to include planned and responsive maintenance, repairs, redecoration, electricity recharge, fumigation, and other related services.
● Recommend, Plan for and oversee renovations, decorations, as well as ensuring strict adherence to and improving health and safety standards.
● Carry out daily walk rounds, ensuring the office building, environs, appliances, furniture, and other facilities are in good order; noting and communicating issues, as well as coordinate follow up on action items.
● Responsible for procurements, managing bookings, and other related administrative functions.