- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as security of site, facility maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal etc.
- Implementing sites SOPs, Operational and Administrative policies.
- Responsible for preparing all clients’ (service charge/energy, et.c) reports.
- Responsible for supervising technicians and 3rd party contractors on the site.
- Oversees and inspect jobs done by contractors.
- Responsible for handling the complaints of the clients/tenants.
- Manage the moving out process for tenants so that there is no destruction to property.
- Managing site projects.
- Ensuring the facility meets health and safety requirements and comply with legislation and regulations.
- Performing general administrative services on sites (onboarding, staff welfare, rota administrations, training, daily report etc.).
- Preparation of site budget
- Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment.
- Sending bills and invoices to residents
- Conduct toolbox talk with technicians.
- Preparing daily reports to Deputy, Lead Property Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor /Management.
• 4 years Real estate/Property management experience.
• Minimum of a Second Class Lower Bachelor’s Degree
• Basic knowledge of property management
• HSE certification is an added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Project management skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Outstanding client relationship development and management skills.
• High degree of Excel proficiency-the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets with accuracy.
• Proactive problem-solving skills.