We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well functioning. The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Management of all site responsibilities. Including client relations, staff management, and general premises management.
- Liaising with tenants on service provision and requirements.
- Directing and planning essential central services such as maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and security.
- Ensuring prompt and uninterrupted delivery of services and responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Develop a comprehensive and easy-to-follow filing system for invoices, receipts, client information, office expenses, acknowledgement letters, incoming letters, human resource files, facility management expenses and other important documents.
- Keeping track of expenses incurred at the site and acting as a liaison between the site and the office accountant.
- Ordering all the supplies needed and keeping track of when supplies are running low, and making they are re-ordered before they run out.
- Comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
Remuneraton: NGN 200,000 Monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.