- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as security of site, facility maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal etc.
- Implementing sites SOPs, Operational and Administrative policies.
- Responsible for preparing service charge reports.
- Recover outstanding service and energy charge payments
- Execute PPM schedule for the site
- Responsible for supervising technicians and 3rd party contractors on the site.
- Oversees and inspect jobs done by contractors.
- Responsible for handling the complaints of the clients/tenants.
- Manage the moving out process for tenants so that there is no destruction to property.
- Keep record (Maintenance, Equipment and Tenants) of each apartment and ensure the records are up to date.
- Managing site projects.
- Ensuring the facility meets health and safety requirements and comply with legislation and regulations.
- Performing general administrative services on sites (staffing, staff welfare, rota administrations, training, daily report etc.).
- Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment.
- Conduct toolbox talk with technicians.
- Preparing daily reports to Deputy Head Property Management.
- Other duties as assigned by your Management.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
· B.Sc/Master’s degree in estate management, engineering or any related discipline
· Good knowledge of Real Estate Management.
· Good Knowledge and practice of HSE and QMS
· Professional Certification(s) will be an added advantage
· Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and civil maintenance and repairs
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Customer service skills.
· Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Project management skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Organizational skills.
· Good attention to details.
· Ability to prepare reports (MS word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Strong Excel skills
· Exercises sound decision making when carrying out responsibilities.
· Practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
· Must possess good IT skills.