- Oversees the day-to-day repairs in the facilities. Activities include monitoring, supervision, enforcement of all repairs according to the company’s standard.
- Articulates repairs in the facilities and report to the Head of facility management.
- Manages all work related to the maintenance of properties. Provides a weekly status update on any pending project.
- Addressing any maintenance concerns by serving as primary contact for facility-related emergencies, which may require evening and weekend work
- Monitors facility usage, operations and equipment maintenance.
- Ensures all equipment’s and facilities are functioning properly.
- Supervises the pumping of water to the toilet tanks.
- Renders weekly reports on activities and any new maintenance developments at the various facility locations. These reports are to cover locations, maintenance challenges and the likely course of the issue, cost for the repair, and recommendations for the facilities.
- Ensure Tenants keep to the covenants of the tenancy agreement and the guidelines for utilization of properties at the various locations.
- Attends Tenants Association meetings at the various Facility Management locations.
- B.SC, HND from a recognized Higher Institution.
- Not more than 35 years of age.