F & B Manager Job Description
1. To control and co-ordinate the activities in the kitchen and bar with the aim of attaining the overall objectives of the establishment.
2. Ensure control over the kitchen, bar and restaurant staff for effective and efficient running of the department.
3. Ensure the re-order level of stocks is maintained, requisition made early for food and drinks of various types are available at all times.
4. Ensure the availability of ingredients used in cooking in the kitchen.
5. Maintain register of the guests attended to and the billing of items purchased at both bar and restaurant.
6. Train staff
7. Ensure proper preservation of food and monitoring of drinks glasses etc in restaurant and bars.
8. Ensure all food and drinks are sold in a proper hygienic environment to achieve the overall goal of the hotel.
9. Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.