The EYFS Coordinator will implement and deliver the UK Foundation Stage Curriculum, according to the age, aptitude and abilities of the pupils being taught. The EYFS Coordinator will work in partnership with the Head of EYFS to secure success and improvement, ensuring high-quality education for all pupils and improved standards of learning.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
LPSS is recruiting to fill the position of EYFS Coordinator. Reporting to the Head of EYFS, the person we are looking for should have:
- A first degree not below the Second Class Lower grade.
- A teaching qualification registrable with the TRCN - Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria - B. Ed, NCE, PGDE, PGCE etc.
- Possession of a qualification in Early Childhood Education would be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years experience working in the Kindergarten section of an International school, 2 of which should be in a school that uses the EYFS curriculum.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a passion for working with children.
- Have a good command of both spoken and written English.
Monthly Salary: NGN350,000.00 - NGN 400,000.00 depending on qualification and years of