DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with the originators of great ideas to co-found fast-growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skills and partnerships.
What We Do
· We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
· We deploy IT platform for effective and efficient Internally Generated Revenue for State and Local Governments in Nigeria.
· We provide other technical assistance in the area of revenue drive and enhancement for both government and non-government organisations.
Where do you come in?
· We are looking for an Experienced Tax Auditor to be leading the tax audit team in the State. With support and approval of appropriate authority, you will initiate, plan and carry out tax audits of assigned organisations on a regular basis.
You will be required to:
· Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
· Investigating internal systems and operations.
· Reporting on errors and fraud.
· Providing feedback reports on findings.
You will need to (have)
· Degree in accounting or related field.
· Must be a chartered accountant.
· Knowledge of Tax auditing with sound knowledge of relevant laws and accounting standards.
· Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in audit and direct assessment of enterprises and companies for state or federal government revenue service.
· Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
Great if you have:
· Project Management Certification
· Ability to speak Hausa.
What you should expect
· Good salary
· Paid annual leave.
· Career growth opportunities.