- Researching and brainstorming for experience projects and events, for the Consumer Marketing team as well as in general for the company.
- Creating project-ready proposals in Google Slides.
- Working with the creative team for asset mockups as needed for presentations.
- Support in creating project budgets.
- Vendor management.
- Support with event logistics including but not limited to obtaining permits as needed, acquiring event insurance, sourcing equipment, and overseeing event production
- Schedule meetings, appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Manage meeting follow-up. This includes taking notes in certain meetings and making sure all attendees are aware of and complete necessary next steps (i.e. updating within Monday project management tool).
- Assist in the development and implementation of brand partner integrations in different experiences.
- Maintain current lists of preferred vendors and strategic partners.
- Measuring the impact of our efforts, and learning how to vocalize and promote new ideas and opportunities.
- 5+ years experience producing events, both large and small scale - experience working on both agency and brand side a plus
- Strategic thinker that can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience working closely with brands from different verticals and bringing their brand stories and/or products to life as part of an event/experience