- Oversees social media accounts for 3-4 brands
- Write engaging and informative blog posts.
- Designing and creating visual content for all media platforms
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts
- Coordinates social media messaging with the relevant units or content creators
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital ad costs and returns
- Develops social media timelines with relevant units towards campaigns
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Minimum of BSc degree in Mass communications or any related field.
- Very steady and reliable internet
- Experience using project management tools like Asana
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Preference to someone with Photoshop experience (CanvaPro as an alternative)
- At least 3 years of related experience is required for the role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a good eye for news and trends, must be great at storytelling.
- Must be analytical and also creative.
- Must be able to come up with good strategies as required and must have native wit.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to join a growing, thriving, purposeful organization