- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, plan, coordinate, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Act as the first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Composing and preparing correspondence; monitors and responds to emails; researches required information or background on organizations and individuals.
- Sets up meeting files, scheduling and calendaring meetings, sets meeting agendas, setting location, time, and appropriate duration, identifying, inviting, and confirming participants, facility arrangements where required.
- Prepare travel arrangements, expense reports, and all items needed to ensure the CEO’s successful focus on external relations and organizational growth.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Develop methods to streamline organizational processes for improved efficiency.
- Provide a bridge for clear communication and maintain credibility, trust, and support between the office of the CEO and staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follows up appropriately.
- Performing general office duties, errands, and maintaining equipment
- Follows up on contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Draft acknowledgment and thank you letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle all matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls, and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Occasionally traveling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during business trips.
- The job holder may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks that may be deemed necessary.
- Must be under the age of 30 years
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Previous work experience length: 3 years experience working in similar positions and also within the real estate or investments industry
- Time and project management skills
- Must reside in Lagos and ready to work full time
- Fluent in English, strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong willed, Organizing skills, and a good listener.
- Ability to work perfectly under limited supervision.
- Provide general administrative support.
Salary Range: NGN100,000 - 200,000