The Job: Executive Secretary and PA to Chairman CEO
Job Status: Full Time Job, Graduate/Experience
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We are looking for a self-driven, ambitious and competent Executive Secretary to support the Chairman/CEO in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the Chairman/CEOs schedule, create, receive and maintain confidential documents and perform a variety of administrative tasks. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1) Read and analyze incoming memos,
submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan
2) Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
3) File and retrieve corporate documents,
records, and reports.
4) Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
5) Perform general office duties such as
ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic
6) Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
7) Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
8) Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
9) Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements
and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or
10) Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for the office
11) Supervise and train other clerical staff.
12) Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
13) Develop and Maintain a Filing System
14) Order office supplies
15) Submit and reconcile expenses
general support to visitors
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Minimum of HND (Degree is a Plus)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Male Candidate