- As the executive secretary, you will be an integral part of managing the operations, and marketing efforts.
- This role will be full-time and the schedule will regularly be Monday through Saturday. During the days of Monday to Friday regular business day working hours of 8:00am-6:00pm will apply while Saturday working hours will be 10am till 3pm with additional time needed depending on events for the weekday evenings and weekends
The Job is in VI, hence if you live too far away and know that it would be a problem to commute to work please refrain from applying.
- Must have a high level of customer service and customer-centric disposition
- Degree in the studies of business, communications, marketing, or other liberal arts degree fitting these skills and requirements
- Must be proficient in communications; both verbal and written
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment via Industrious hospitality initiatives
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience
- Devise and execute local marketing strategies to generate leads
- Conduct marketing tours to execute on marketing strategy and maintain high occupancy
- Managing community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data across various platforms
- Overseeing and executing daily office operations
- Liaison with facilities team on building operations and maintenance
- Management of local vendors and cleaning Staff