- Responsible for the overall performance of the network’s; promote, organize and facilitate NATEN activities in coordination with the Chairman and Board of Trustees
- Supervise the personnel and activities; train, mentor and evaluate F2F field staff and their performance.
- Act as Representative in meetings where the Chairman is unable to attend and liaise with Winrock, donors, AET institutions, agribusinesses, NGOs, individuals, public and private organizations as necessary.
- Develop strategic partnerships to leverage other public and private sector resources and ensure project success.
- Prepare project descriptions, work plans, budgets, and reports as required by NATEN and funder policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely and swift implementation of activities.
- Review monthly financial reports and funds requests sent to the BoT and operate the official bank account of NATEN as a joint signatory.
- Initiate and participate in local outreach activities.
- Perform other duties, as necessary.
- University degree (advance degree preferred) in agriculture, agribusiness, agricultural education, adult education, international development, management, accounting or relevant topic
- 5 years experience in the managerial level of Membership Based Organization (MBO)
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in project development and management
- Ability to identify grant opportunities and write winning grants.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for managing relations with donors and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent writing skills