The Executive Secretary provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the top Executives or other assigned leadership staff.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to top executives/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, attend meetings on behalf of executives, takes notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines the importance and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office applications