- Manage the Director’s diaries and schedules. Remind the Director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Organize meetings and appointments for the Director.
- Perform research for meetings, prepare meeting agendas and take meeting minutes.
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meetings with the company secretary.
- Liaise with staff, clients, and business guests on behalf of the Director.
- Manage the Director’s projects, coordinate events, and conferences.
- Manage business travel arrangements by booking and arranging transport and accommodation.
Educational and Professional Requirements:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
- 5 years relevant experience. Minimum of three (3) years leading a team of 5 or more people.
- Completed NYSC.
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Project Management)
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/MSc [optional]
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Excellent people and resource management skills
- Good analytical, numerate, reporting, and computer skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Above average competence using Microsoft Office Suite
- Research and writing skills, attention to detail.
Required Personal Attributes:
- Presentable, well-spoken with good interpersonal communication.
- Professional, Mature (Not age)
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- People, results and solutions-oriented
- A logical thinker and problem solver
- Strong leadership skills, discrete and trustworthy