A microfinance bank in Abuja seeks to employ a young, dynamic, and enthusiastic Executive Marketer. For this position, the Executive Marketer requires a clear understanding of the lending industry. The job holder must use knowledge of data and trends to Identify and develop business opportunities, build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Initiate and develop sales lead
- Identifies potential new markets.
- Communicates with and qualifies sales prospects.
- Conduct Due Diligence on potential business partners
- Interprets financial statements.
- Develops and implements targeted surveys for the purpose of gathering market information.
- Creates custom reports and generates standard reports for management.
- Reads publications and attends seminars on industry trends to aid in keeping ahead of the competition
- At least years' experience.
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and research skills.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills as well as good presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Must have good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have strong leadership skills. Must have good negotiation and persuasion skills.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 – 150,000