- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- At least possess WASSCE/NECO and is able to speak, read and write in English.
- Must have at least 10 years of driving experience
- Must be 35 years and above.
- Must have experience in defensive driving.
- Possession of Police Spy Training and or Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Residence on the Island will be an added advantage.
- Salary very attractive.