We are looking to hire an experienced Executive Director. Duties include collaborating with the school leadership team, implementing strategic plans for the School’s development, and managing relationships with stakeholders. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing the mission of the school at a high level. An excellent executive director is an influential manager with the ability to lead, motivate and grow the school student population. The ideal ED will have great communication skills and take a holistic approach to manage the organization’s operations and advancing its catchment area. The goal is to manage and lead the organization towards the realization of its mission.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission.
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the President and Board of Directors
- Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers
- Ensure adherence to the organization’s policies and provide guidance that aligns with its long-term strategic goals.
- Write a winning grant proposal.
- Direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners, and external authorities
- Act as public relations representative, liaising in ways that strengthen the school profile with other organizations.
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire an understanding of the organization’s financial and operational position.
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct crisis management when necessary.
- 5+ years proven experience as executive director or in other managerial position
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
- A ph.D. in business administration or strong communications discipline is an advantage
- Ability to plan and implement strategies for measurable growth within the student body and academic performance.
- Knowledgeable in social and digital communication
- Strong education leadership
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices
- An analytical mind capable of “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills
Remuneration: NGN 350,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.